Friday, November 18, 2011

STYLE: T-shirt Revamp With Men's Tie

I follow Craft Gossip on Facebook and saw this link to this blog's tutorial on upcycling an old t-shirt with a men's tie. Eric happens to have a plethora of old, quirky ties lying about, so I snatched one up.
My blue tee had another stain on it (as most of my tees do) so I crafted a few little fabric rosettes to cover that up, and to adorn the tie.
In the original tutorial, she uses a vintage button, which I also think would be darling. But this turned out pretty cute, don't you think? I can't wait to make more!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this shirt up close, and can personally vouch for its awesomeness. Love. It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Nice T-shirt ....it's look so sexy.But if it has red color then looks batter..Nice sharing!!!Thanks for sharing this informative post.I really needed it for me.....
    Mens Ties

    ReplyDelete