Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Breaking Up With Blogspot

It's with a heavy nostalgic heart that I write this. For those of you who know me, you know how old school I truly am at my core. I was hard-pressed to break up with my VCR a few years ago and I don't know if I'll ever let go of our landline. I just got an iPhone a year ago for chrissake. But, after seven years, the time has come for me to move on to a big girl website, notably one with more clean capabilities than my beloved Blogspot. You have served me and my baby steps as a fledgling activist and newfound blogger so well, and I feel a bit like I'm trading you in for a shiny new model. Please know, it's not you, it's totally me.

Thank you for saving me when I was a laid off loser. And through babies born and lost. And being a conduit for so much love from around the world. And fame, family, and fun. I heart you really hard.

While I'll always be Doin' It All, Idaho Style in spirit and soul, I've changed my name officially to Amy Pence-Brown in the virtual world. Dear readers, please follow me over at my new fancy pad -

www.amypencebrown.com

I've got a new blog post up today about fat shaming Facebook friends that you probably don't want to miss.

xo

1 comment: