Friday, January 11, 2013

KIDDOS: Knock Knock Joke Book

My girls, Lucy and Alice, love jokes. Knock knock jokes are their favorites, as they are the easiest to understand and tell, and it takes some group effort.
 

I picked up this book for 10 cents at the senior center thrift shop a while back and it is HIGHLARIOUS in my household. (I don't know why this damn photo is sideways; I've uploaded it three times now and it appears to be correct but it's not. I've given up. Whatever.)


The illustrations are straight up 1970s and I don't know why the book is titled the "World's Worst Knock Knock Jokes" because they really are pretty great.


See?

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! When my sister Shannon and I were small, she got a knock knock joke book from the book orders, and every single week during our weekly call to our grandparents in California, she'd pick a few to tell them. She was convinced they waited with bated breath for the next one! Such fun when little kids begin to develop a sense of humor!

    P.S. Blake's current favorite knock knock joke for your pleasure:
    Knock Knock.
    Who's there?
    Interrupting Cow
    Interrupting C-
    MOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good sms! The same is for us guys, too. I am enjoying it because of these so funny. Actually, I am looking forKnock Knock jokes. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your time to give a nice idea about this

    ReplyDelete